Hi Joe,

the Mac instructions for installing KVASD are incorrect. There is a
graphical application to install KVASD into a WSJT-X installation, it is
included at the root of the Mac installer disk image and there are
instructions in the ReadMe.txt file also in the same location:

https://sourceforge.net/p/wsjt/wsjt/HEAD/tree/branches/wsjtx-1.5/Darwin/ReadMe.txt

This screen shot should give you an impression of how it all works on Mac:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4192709/Mac%20installation.JPG

If you need specific screen captures for the user guide I can provide them.