Hi Charlie,

As you mentioned Omni-Rig I think you refer to windows.

the guide is not updated, read the follow:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jtsdk/files/win32/README.txt/download

the notes are in the follow messages:
http://sourceforge.net/p/wsjt/mailman/message/33009292/
http://sourceforge.net/p/wsjt/mailman/message/33113347/
http://sourceforge.net/p/wsjt/mailman/message/33796353/
http://sourceforge.net/p/wsjt/mailman/message/34070601/

So remove what installed and go to
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jtsdk/files/win32/2.0.0/

and download the two files in a scratch directory:
JTSDK-2.0.0-win32.exe
JTSDK-2.0.0-u1-win32.exe

The bigger must be installed first, the second is an update (u1)

The installation must be done in C:\JTSDK and contain all needed (QT,
compilers etc.).
As some script whose recently modified run
Start --> JTSDK --> Tools --> JTSDK-Update
type update and upgrade as show in help before start working.

Let me know if have problems.

73
Sandro
IW3RAB