Hi Charlie,

With respect to VC-Redist, as long as it is installed, you should be ok.

To build a the Win32 installer, use the package target, for example:

build-wsjtx package

The same goes for the other applications. The output location is
displayed on the screen after building.

I am a bit behind on the the Frequency pull down stuff, as there is
allot working going on with that, maybe Bill or one of the other Dev's
could answer.

73's
Greg, KI7MT