On 02/06/2015 15:11, Joe Taylor wrote:
> Hi Charlie,
Hi Joe & Charlie,

> My apologies -- the change in r5491 was a bad idea and caused the
> Doppler corrections to fail.  I have backed out that change.  Please
> upgrade to r5493 and rebuild.  It should be OK now (but the FT-817 issue
> remains unresolved).
If Doppler tracking is changing the frequency while transmitting then
this is going to be a problem with the FT817/857/897 series as there are
severe issues with doing that. They are one of the types of rigs that
caused the introduction of the "Disable frequency changes while
transmitting" setting. I realized that the 817 is a great rig for use as
an IF for transverters at the time and did try and get reliable control
while transmitting but so far I have failed.