This has happened to me a couple of times with 1.5.0-rc2 and 1.5.1-rc1

I just finished a QSO and while I was looking up the persons name on QRZ
before logging the QSO I hear my radio go into TX and look back at wsjt-x
and it has changed automatically to the CQ message and starts transmitting
even though Enable Tx isn't enabled.

Disable Tx after sending 73 is turned on...

Any ideas?

Thanks
Richard
KF5OIM