I have just now realized that the sync threshold is higher for “off frequency”
signals. Since I had set Rx freq to 3000, the results reported below were
obtained using the higher wideband sync threshold. That probably explains the
lower than expected yield. I’m re-running with Rx frequency set equal to the
simulated signal’s frequency…
Steve k9an