Hi Joe,

* I have Monitor Set to "Not" start when WSJT-X starts up.
* I then hit the monitor button, it goes green immediately.
* The first full time period, after stating monitor, is where it the
delay happens t=+1 or 2 seconds.
* In the image I sent previous, you can see the signals from other
stations starting, then, ~1sec or so before the green line appears in
the waterfall. I use D4 to sysnc with NIST.
* I am assuming the green line with the time and band information is
when the receive is starting up again.

Also, with the Fortran error, the Decode button stays Blue. I'm not sure
if this is because it errors out or not.

I will send your the .wav files off line, as they are 1.8Mb.

73's
Greg, KI7MT