Hi all,

Most of my recent effort has been devoted to new features in our
experimental branch -- what we have been calliny WSJT-X v1.6.1.

However, I'm planning now to put some time into bringing the WSJT-X User
Guide into decent shape for a candidate release of Version 1.6.0.
According to my own notes I should be especially looking at (or writing)
sections dealing with JT4, WSPR, Echo mode, JT65 submodes B and C,
Doppler tracking, frequency calibration of rigs, and mode-specific
working frequencies.

I would appreciate your giving some thought to what may be missing from
this short list.  In what other ways is the present WSJT-X v1.6.0 user
guide incomplete or inadequate?  How can it be improved?  Please send me
any suggestions.

        -- Joe, K1JT