On 30/10/2015 18:43, Joe Taylor wrote:
> I would appreciate your giving some thought to what may be missing from
> this short list.  In what other ways is the present WSJT-X v1.6.0 user
> guide incomplete or inadequate?  How can it be improved?  Please send me
> any suggestions.
Hi Joe,

the list seems complete. I assume correlation decoding and message
averaging will be part of the JT4 docs and band hopping as part of the
WSPR docs.

Just about all the windows have changed at least layout and most of them
have new content so new screen captures will be needed. The main window
is much more mode and setting sensitive so there will need to be
different screen captures of it for each mode and also for VHF & up vs.
HF/MF/LF in JT65 modes.

I will start collating and filtering the change logs for publication in
the NEWS file.