Hi Bill,

Thanks, I have merged your change into the wsjtx_exp branch.

Note that for v1.6.1 we'll want to make further changes.  At VHF and
higher it's common to use "OOO" as a signal report, following
longstanding CW practice.  Moreover, shorthand messages RO, RRR, and 73
(without callsigns) are often used.

        -- Joe

On 11/11/2015 8:20 PM, Bill Somerville wrote:
> On 12/11/2015 01:02, Joe Taylor wrote:
>> Hi Bill,
> Hi Joe,
>>
>> Your suggestions sound right.  Thanks for thinking about these issues.
> I have committed a change to the development branch which seems to
> address these issues.
>>
>>      -- Joe
> 73
> Bill
> G4WJS.

>>> I should clarify here. The above only applies when a type 1 compound c/s
>>> is involved. When replying to a type 2 compound c/s holder the message
>>> "<full-call>   73" would be still be generated as you suggest.
>>>
>>> 73
>>> Bill