Hello All,

This is fairly simple on both JTSDK WIn32 and Linux. If your not
developing on Hamlib3, you could just delete the Hamlib3 Source Folders
and rebuild with the scripts:

Delete the Hamlib3 Source Folders
C:\JTSDK\src\hamlib3
~/jtsdk/src/g4wjs-hamlib

Update manually for JTSDK Win32
* Open JTSDK-MSYS
* cd /c/JTSDK/src/hamlib3/src

* Then follow Bills steps:
  git checkout integration
  git fetch
  git stash save
  git reset --hard origin/integration
  git stash pop

Note: On my box, I had nothing to save / stash, spo Git gave me two
messages stating as such.

Update manually for JTSDK *Nix
* Open Terminal
* cd ~/jtsdk/src/g4wjs-hamlib