Hi Bill and Greg

from tread I understand that if there is no local modifications simply
remove source and build directories. Start from zero by script.
I do that from QT55 and compiling wsjtx rc2 and develop.
I obtain the errors that Bill have solved in September 2014 with tune
button, split etc.
ERR--> Rig split mode setting not consistent with WSJT-X settings.

With with qt55-disable return to QT5.
This hamlib3 are compiled in august 2015
Compile the some programs and all work well.

Rig is Yaesu 857.
The follow is rigctl on the two libs, and differ in revision.
**************
(JTSDK-QT 5.5 ) C:\JTSDK\hamlib3-qt55\bin)rigctl -vvvvvv
rigctl, Hamlib 3.1~git
Report bugs to <hamlib-develo...@lists.sourceforge.net>

rig:rig_init called
dummy: _init called
rig_register (1)
rig_register (2)
dummy_init called
rig:rig_open called
dummy_open called
dummy_get_vfo called: VFOA
Opened rig model 1, 'Dummy'
Backend version: 0.5, Status: Beta
*************
(JTSDK-QT 5.2 ) C:\JTSDK\hamlib3\bin)rigctl -vvvvv
rigctl, Hamlib 3.0~git
Report bugs to <hamlib-develo...@lists.sourceforge.net>

rig:rig_init called
dummy: _init called