With the past several versions, since 6390, I have noticed when in
JT9 mode on HF, the "Decode" indicator remains active into the next
minute. This varies between :03 and :33 seconds into the following
minute. There does not seem to be a pattern or even a similarity between
one decode and another.

     This does not seem to affect the actual decoded signal, except to
perhaps delay it a couple of seconds. The decode indicator becomes
active at :50 into the minute and decoded text appears usually between
:53 and :58, however the decode indicator remains "lit" sometimes up to
:33 of the following minute.

     I only see this anomaly when in JT9 mode. It does not occur when in
JT65 or JT65+JT9. I have Decode set to "Fast", however it also happens
when Decode is set to "Normal".

     I do have different JT9 and JT65 frequencies set. For example, to
operate JT65 I use 14.07600, and for JT9 I use 14.077500 as VFO
frequencies, in order to place the JT9 signal closer to the center of
the passband of my SignaLink USB.

Tnx es 73
Doc
KB3MOW

--
Dave 'Doc' Corio
Vice President, McKean County American Legion Riders