Igor --

Please feel free to tune the WSJT-X decoders in any way you see fit, and
to use external bandpass filters on the data as you wish.

One of the benefits of open-source code is that you can modify it as you
desire.  If you come up with code you believe is superior, I'm sure you
will let us know.

Right now our major focus and priorities lie in other directions.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT