Hi Joe and All,
There are my results on tuning r6373 FTRSD parameters for HF files:
file jt65_decode.f90:
line 102 thresh0=2.4
line 105 thresh0=1.0
file ftrsd.c:
line 135 thresh0[i]=1.2*perr[ii][jj];
Getting with original r6373 3054 correct JT65 decodes from my set of wav files.
Getting from tuned r6373 3240 correct JT65 decodes from the same set of wav
files.

JT65+JT9, Random erasure patterns = 8, Agressive decoding level=0
Still looking for the mentioned defect, there is some chance it is hidden in
the symbol metrics for FTRSD decoder.
73 Igor UA3DJY