Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

I agree that a complex detector is not needed to decode signals from a Softrock
and I have been able to decode JT65 and JT9 signals using wsjtx on both my RPi
2 and windows.
The RPi 2 version of wsjtx I use was via a direct download.
I did not appreciate that I could use HDSDR as an intermediate – so I will look
to try this. I currently use HDSDR and PowerSDR for ssb contacts.

Now I tried to compile and build the current version of wsjtx on my RPi 2 using
JTSDK and I got the following error:
C++ internal compiler error, immediately after  Building CXX object ...
/echograph.cpp.o

Can someone help please.

73
Paul m1bkl