Wondering if any changes have been made recently to the frequency
control portion of the program. The problem I'm encountering, from
around version 1.7 r6544 only shows up when changing frequency via the
Wide Graph.

     Primarily, it happens when I move the cursor from anywhere in the
central part of the graph to the far left. The radio will change
frequency as usual, but very often switches to VFO "B" instead of VFO
"A" as it has always done.

     I am not certain at what specific version this first appears in,
but it is within the past week or so. I did a complete reset of the rig
- an Icom IC-746 (non Pro) -  and have not made any hardware or software
changes. I use the built-in rig control for the 746 as I have for months.

     This is not a consistent issue. I cannot duplicate it at will, but
it happens quite frequently.

Thanks es 73

Dave 'Doc' Corio
KB3MOW