I built a new hamlib this morning but running it again now.

     Just to be sure I'm on the right page, Here's the process I use:

JTSDK
     Update
     Upgrade
JTSDK-MSYS
     build-hamlib3
JTSDK-QT
     build-wsjtx package

     After this, I run the wsjx executable and install the program into
my C:\Ham Radio directory.

     The only recent change I've made in this process is to no longer
"checkout" the build before actually building.

73

Dave 'Doc' Corio
Vice President, McKean County American Legion Riders
http://legionriders.wix.com/americanlegion
Look Twice - Motorcycles are Everywhere!