Hi Steve and team

Not sure if you saw my previous email  following your attempt to reproduce the
problem , but I am looking for more help to correct the reported Rx frequency ,
if you inject a perfectly stable 1500Hz WSPR2 signal (drift reported = 0)  ,
and just change the RX band on version  wsjt-x 1.7 R7033  . You get the
following list of reported frequency .  I have reset the frequency list and
checked that intercept and slope are at 0 value before starting the test.  I
also confirmed that Version 1.6 behavior is different ie reporting the expected
frequency.

Clearly from the list below of  RX reported frequency , they are suspicious
from 10  m to 23 cm : ie 1296.501465  is reported instead of the expected
1296.501500 .

1296.501465

432.301514

144.490494

70.092499

50.294498

28.126101

24.926100

21.096100

18.106100

14.097100

10.140200

7.040100

I had a quick look at mainwindows.cpp and wsprd.c  to see if I could identify
the way the nominal frequency (dial frequency )  was added to the decoded
signal frequency  and calibration factor but miserably  fail to identify the
exact issue , which I believe however  is in wsprd.c  (or associated library ?)
but I might well be very wrong hence the request for help !

Thanks again for your help and for those of you on the way to Trevise enjoy the
EME weekend,  best 73 to all .

Jean Louis F5DJL