From: Joe Taylor [mailto:j...@princeton.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 3:46 PM
To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] WSJT-X Development

Dan --

On 12/20/2016 2:31 PM, Dan Bates N5TM wrote:
> Joe, 7405 seemed to have a major bug when trying to run QRA64.  The
> Decode button would stick in "blue" and no decode would appear.  I'm
> now testing
> 7412 and QRA seems ok.

Yes, you can get r7405 into the state you describe.  Also 7412.  I think it
should not happen if you have an actual QRA64 signal in the "Ftol"
window; but QRA64 in v1.7.0 is (by far) the least tested of all the
supported modes.

If you want to experiment with QRA64, you should definitely use v1.7.1 and
keep up-to-date with revisions past 7405.  And, in that case, please report
your findings!

        -- Joe, K1JT