Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 08:27:43 +0300
From: ????? ?<c_i...@inbox.ru>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] JT65 HF bands capacity, spectra allocation
        and software support
To: wsjt-devel<wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>

Hello Tsutsumi san and All,
.
This may be the way we will go further with JT modes on HF bands:
.
1. 20 kHz processing bandwidth support in JT software, as we can share RTTY
spectra now
2. Shared common band for JT65 and JT9 communication modes
3. Expansion of the narrow digital modes frequency allocation down in the CW
allocated spectra, we need in extensive communication with regulators on it.
For frequency allocation we have to share full CW bandwidth, keeping in mind 80
kHz JT signals software processing support is possble in the future.
.
As some HF bands like 40/20/15m have always attracted vast majority of users,
actions listed above will let us to preserve weak signal communication there
for the several next years.
.
73 Igor UA3DJY
.

From: Takehiko Tsutsumi<take.tsutsumi@gm...>  - 2017-02-21 08:15:31

Hi Igor,

In the thread concerning your proposal i.e. "new concept for JT65 HF
usage and spectra allocation", I do not see any objection to your
proposal but several comments about observation, analysis and
alternatives i.e. JT9 to be able to delay the expansion timing.

Thus, I wish to hear you concrete proposal to be able to move the
discussion forward.

Regards,

take

de JA5AEA