From: Greg Beam [mailto:ki7m...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2017 5:44 PM
To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Hamlib3 compile error

Hi Dan, All,

I'm not sure what's going on here either. My version of Perl, via MSYS, is
5.8.8. I was able to build Hamlib3 from MSYS directly, and JTSDK-QT via QT
5.2 and 5.5 without error.

As Bill suggested, log the build and post it. To eliminate JTSDK-QT ENV, use
the JTSDK-MSYS terminal, then:

 From JTSDK-MSYS Terminal, type the command:

build-hamlib3 |tee -a hamlib3-build.log

or

build-hamlib3 >> hamlib3-build.log

The first command allows you to watch the build progress. Then post that
file to the dev list.

As best I can tell, there are no versions of Perl associated with QT, so
that should not be a conflict of any sort. The update process within JTSDK
does not alter the MSYS installation. So, if the build worked at some point
in the past, something has changed in one of the environments on your
system. What, and where would be a question only you could answer.

73's
Greg, KI7MT