From: Bill Somerville [mailto:g4...@classdesign.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2017 1:57 PM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Hamlib3 compile error

On 04/03/2017 19:21, Dan Malcolm wrote:
> v5.8.8 built for msys-64int

Hi Dan,

ok, that also is fine. I need to see the full and verbose Hamlib build
output. Problem is I'm not sure how to do that with the JTSDK, maybe Greg is
lurking and can help out. What is needed is to add V=1 to the Hamlib make
command and also to redirect all the output (stderr and
stdout) to a log file. Then zip and send me that file please?