From: Greg Beam [mailto:ki7m...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2017 10:46 AM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Hamlib3 compile error

Hi Dan,

I was mistaken on the msys-64int. I checked my version of Perl via different
method that only yields the version number. Using --version on my
installation also returns 64int in the name. I also checked the dll headers
with dumpbin and it's definitely a 32 bit dll, so you can take that rabbit
trail off the table, sorry about that.

I've tried several methods to reproduce the error your seeing, but, have had
no luck thus far. At present, I am at a loss as to what is causing your
error.

73's
Greg, KI7MT