On 04/07/2017 04:05, Jordan Sherer wrote:
I've reproduced this partly on my IC-706MKIIG using r7777 going from JT to FT modes on 20m. CAT control works perfectly in JT mode. In switching to FT, the software does not move to the correct frequency. It also does not let me open the drop down to switch bands until I switch back to JT mode. This means that to operate FT8, I have to switch to FT mode, then manually move the frequency using the VFO dial on the rig. Switching back to JT restores the frequency and band switch functionality.

Hi Jordan,

that sounds like a different issue from the one that Neil is reporting. Are you switching configurations from "Menu->Configurations" to switch between FT8 and other modes?

Have you reset the suggested working frequencies list since building a version with FT8? If not then you probably need to or add some frequencies for FT8 to the "Settings->Frequencies->Working Frequencies" table. WSJT-X can only select a frequency for a mode and band if there is one set up.