Bill, Neil,

That works for me now with r7782.

Dan – K4SHQ

From: Bill Somerville [mailto:g4...@classdesign.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2017 12:17 PM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Frequency doesn't shift when changing configurations

On 04/07/2017 15:21, Neil Zampella wrote:

Hi Neil,

I forgot to mention that the two options in WSJT-X "Settings->General" "Monitor
off at startup" and "Monitor returns to last used frequency" control what
happens when you start WSJT-X. Switching configurations is equivalent to
starting WSJT-X again.

G4WJS

Hmmm ... not a factor in my case Bill, as I have neither one of those checked
in any of my configurations.

Hi Neil,

you need "Monitor returns to last used frequency" checked if you are expecting
WSJT-X to change frequency on startup or configuration switch (in the
destination configuration in the case of configuration switches).