Hi Bill -
I’ve started encountering the libreadline dependency when building wsjtx-x on
OS X since a couple of days ago when I updated my macports installation. The
wsjt-x build wants to see readline 6 whereas the latest macports installs
readline 7. On the other hand, the gnu octave version installed by macports has
a dependence on readline 7. So I am switching between the two when going back
and forth between building wsjt-x and examining results in octave.
Steve