Hi Bill,

Yes, all the builds Launchpad are complete. I had trouble with Zesty and Clang,
but believe it’s resolved now. Here’s

The info:

Current Version: WSJT-X 1.8.0 RC1

Ubuntu Distro’s: Trusty, Xenial, Yakkety, Zesty

Supported Arach: i386, amd64, armv7, armv8, ppc64el

Incidentally, for folks that want to use Gdebi to install with, you can
download the prebuilt .deb directly from Launchpad for your Distro / Arch, and
install manually. There is no hard and fast rule to add the PPA to one’s
sources list, it just makes it easier for updates is all. Just browse to the
packages at:

https://launchpad.net/~ki7mt/+archive/ubuntu/wsjtx-next/+packages

Pick your Distro / Arch, and download it. The following is an example for
Trusty. The .deb file are toward the bottom of the page. The packages are all
Launchpad Built:

https://launchpad.net/~ki7mt/+archive/ubuntu/wsjtx-next/+packages

Using Gdebi will help with dependencies. If you use the PPA, then apt-get -f is
the preferred option unless your on a Native Ubuntu system.

73’s

Greg, KI7MT