On 11/07/2017 18:24, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:
I bet, most people are running r7843 (as am I) because Sourceforge sent an announcement email (to subscribers) that the rc1 installer was available for download.

RR, Laurie. My mistake as mentioned in the other post. I will claim I did it so developers of other software get a head start.

BTW I did some basic tests with JTAlert using it to initiate MSK144 and FT8 QSOs from alerts. This was necessary as I fixed a few problems with the content of the UDP messages. Apart from the already discussed and deferred issues of dealing with shorter than 60s T/R periods both worked just fine, thanks.