On 12/07/2017 4:10 AM, Bill Somerville wrote:
RR, Laurie. My mistake as mentioned in the other post. I will claim I did it so developers of other software get a head start.

BTW I did some basic tests with JTAlert using it to initiate MSK144 and FT8 QSOs from alerts. This was necessary as I fixed a few problems with the content of the UDP messages. Apart from the already discussed and deferred issues of dealing with shorter than 60s T/R periods both worked just fine, thanks.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the UDP test feedback.
I am still considering how best to handle the 15s T/R period of FT8. Regarding the broken JTAlert docking with WSJT-X when a configuration switch is made, that is now fixed for the next release. (I used the Close event to set a flag indicating that the hWnds needed to be refreshed which are then updated on the next Heartbeat).

de Laurie VK3AMA