Did a quick read of the updated User Guide, and.

Section 1.1.New in Version 1.8:  SWL option for third-partty  (should be
party)

Section 4.6.Frequencies: Does not describe all of the options in the popup
window that appears after alt-click on frequency list. delete, insert, load,
etc.

Section 12.1.Decoded Lines: Table is missing an entry for FT8.  Table entry
for MSK144 shows only one item of information but decoded messages have
three items.

And a comment about the 'OOB' value displayed in the 'band' window on the
main screen when the selected frequency is outside a ham band.  I have the
WWV frequencies in the table for FreqCal mode, and 'OOB' displays for all of
them except 10 MHz, where it displays 30m, even though 10 MHz is technically
not within the 30 meter amateur band.   I can ignore the OOB indication, but
it was a surprise the first time it appeared.   Maybe there could be a
different text for this condition in FreqCal mode since many of the
reference stations will not be within amateur bands.

Thanks,

Rick - K5GZR