On 13/07/2017 14:34, K5GZR - Rick wrote:
And a comment about the ‘OOB’ value displayed in the ‘band’ window on the main screen when the selected frequency is outside a ham band. I have the WWV frequencies in the table for FreqCal mode, and ‘OOB’ displays for all of them except 10 MHz, where it displays 30m, even though 10 MHz is technically not within the 30 meter amateur band. I can ignore the OOB indication, but it was a surprise the first time it appeared. Maybe there could be a different text for this condition in FreqCal mode since many of the reference stations will not be within amateur bands.

Hi Rick,

I used the ADIF definitions of the amateur bands to set generic and global band names. They have 10MHz inside the 30m band. If you now of a better description of amateur band names that works for all and is in the public domain I will gladly use it.

The frequency calibration mode could bypass this mechanism but it would be quite messy to do so.