Hello WSJT-X Developers,

I respectfully have a new feature request for WSJT-X.

Currently,  the WSJT-X program help files say:

The log file wsjtx_log.adi is updated whenever you log a QSO from WSJT-X. (Keep
in mind that if you erase this file you will lose all “worked before”
information.)

What I would like to see is ANOTHER (temporary) adi file that has the same info
as the  wsjtx_log.adi file - BUT, this
new file CAN BE DELETED - without affecting anything else within WSJT-X program
functions.

Background:  I have made a BRIDGE that auto-logs WSJT-X QSOs into the DXbase2007
Logging Program.  I am currently using the info from the wsjtx_log.adi file -
but,
I do delete the wsjtx_log.adi file after reading it.. BUMMER for the guys who
want to use the “worked before” information.

I do not know if you all reply to these emails??  Thank you in advance!

73 Joe Glockner, WA6AXE, Sherman, TX