Hi Claude,

currently the development branch is virtually identical to the v1.8 branch that the v1.8.0 releases are being cut from. At some point development for v1.9/2.0 or possibly 1.8.1 will resume and the development branch will become unstable/interesting again. For now we would prefer users and testers focus on v1.8 until we have a stable release for GA.