From: Ron Gibson
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2017 4:45 PM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] increasing false decodes in Version R7895

Does anyone know the JTSDK commands to switch to the v1.8 branch?
Ron
VE3CGR

On 7/16/2017 9:24 AM, Bill Somerville wrote:

  On 16/07/2017 14:16, Steve Huston wrote:

On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 6:38 AM, Bill Somerville mailto:g4...@classdesign.com
wrote:
The v1.8 branch ^/branches/wsjtx-1.8 which currently identifies as
v1.8.0-rc2 is where your focus should be as this is where fixes for issues
in the RC1 release candidate will be placed ready for the next release
candidate and eventually the general availability release (GA).
Thanks for that, Bill; I knew the wsjtx branch was no longer suitable
for use on air, but I've been away from using svn for long enough that
I forgot about how branching is done and where I should go look for
the right place to grab updates before official packages are released.
Guess I'm too used to Mercurial now (don't ask about git :D )
Hi Steve,

  If you are using raw subversion commands then:

  $ svn switch ^/branches/wsjtx-1.8

  will swap your workspace to the v1.8 branch and:

  $ svn sw ^/branches/wsjtx

  to get back to the development trunk (branch).

  For JTSDK users I believe this is automated and you can switch branches with
a canned command.

---