Could we make, the watchdog timer adjustable, for different lines?

Like have TX-6 be X number (user adjustable 1 to 100) of Transmissions before having to Re Enable TX has to be clicked on.

And then all the others, Like Tx-1 thru TX-5 say also adjustable 1 to 10,

Sometimes TX-5 has to wait and keep going till you manually stop it or the watchdog kicks in. Many times I have seen this here. this long string of never answered to TX-5's

Or at least have the TX-1 have a different watchdog timer, so when operating on semi or dead bands, it can just keep CQing till someone finally does answer? Even if it takes 6 hours?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme