From: Joe Taylor [mailto:j...@princeton.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 10:34 AM
To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Lost logging times

Dan --

On 9/21/2017 11:21 AM, Dan Malcolm wrote:
> Yes I did log it twice because the first attempt failed.  But since the
QSO is reflected in the log entry, the times should still be correct.

WSJT-X does not attempt to replace the cognizant human being using it.
All logging information is presented to you for review, before you click
"OK".

As station operator it's your responsibility to maintain your log as you
want it maintained.

        -- Joe, K1JT