Hi Dan,

On 9/21/2017 11:54 AM, Dan Malcolm wrote:
Joe, Michael,
I don't disagree.  I do have a problem being the cognizant human being at
times, and yes it is my responsibility.  I just didn't realize how things
worked until now.  The online guide says nothing about this behavior however
(yes I did read it).

'Nuff said.  It's on my head now.

No problem...

On the User Guide:

We put a lot of effort into this document. We want people to read it, because WSJT-X is a complex program. Many people don't read it, as you can tell from some traffic here and on the wsjtgroup email list. In part this may be because the Guide is already some 90 pages long. We don't have the space (nor the inclination) to describe of every detail of every program function.

        -- Joe, K1JT