Hi all:

I can now report that, thanks to having access to another Apple
laptop, that the combination of WSJT-X v1.8.0-rc2 r8069 and:

- OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
- MacBookPro11,4 (Mid 2015)

works fine with the USB Codec in the IC-7300 and the SiLab CP210x USB
serial drivers.

I have reverted my older MacBook Pro to OS X Mavericks 10.9.5, and I'm
going to try it next and see if this is a software or a hardware
issue. I did see many reports of people using all sorts of USB audio
devices having increasing problems with the Yosemite -> El Capitan ->
Sierra progression, particularly with the older hardware.

73,

--
Larry Gadallah, VE6VQ/W7                          lgadallah AT gmail DOT com
PGP Sig: B5F9 C4A8 8517 82AC 16B6  02B6 0645 69F0 1F29 A512