I just ran the new FMT in WSJT-X.  I like this better than the old way.  I do
have one observation though.  The tooltip for slope and intercept refers reader
to the WSPR documentation and it should reference section 13.  The correction
should be made, but can be done the next time one of the developers is in the
mood for documentation duty.

I also have a question.  The FMT analysis program initially had an error and
referred to bad data.  The online manual does say to edit the fmt.all file and
remove bad data.  I did that and the analysis ran without error.  I made a
judgement call as to what constitutes “bad data”, in this case anything more
than 1.9 deviation was bad.  Is there a better rule of thumb for “bad data”?