Hi all

Sending second posting since first one was sent too soon after subscribing.

Thank you for the work put into WSJX-X. Excellent!

WSJT-X 1.80 GA does not support the new Flex Radio 6400 or 6600 series model
radios either via serial (Kenwood TS2000) or IP (Flex 6xxx).

Back in late December (with the help of Michael Black), I downloaded the Hamlib
daily snapshot source code from their repository on Github. I edited the flex.c
and kenwood.c files to add the new Flex 6400 and 6600radios with their proper
radio ID, then compiled Hamlib.

I then downloaded the WSJT-X 1:80 GA source code and compiled it with the
updated Hamlib I created with additions. It works 100% either via IP or serial
now.

Michael Black contacted Nathan on the Hamlib team and had the changes comitted
to their source code and it is abailable by pulling the daily snapshot. There
may be other radio updates as well.

David Fischer contacted me today and let me know the current WSJT-X source code
doesn’t include the updated Hamlib.

Can you please update the Hamlib code in your project so current GA release can
be updated to support the new radios and also any upcoming releases as well?
With the 6400 and 6600 radios now shipping it is only a matter of time before
someone runs into problems trying to run WSJT-X with the new models.

If you need further information such as changes that I did to Hamlib, please
contact me.

Thank you
David De Coons wo2x

Sent from my iPad