Hi all,

In preparation for an upcoming release candidate of WSJT-X v1.9.0, I am updating the WSJT-X User Guide. If you are aware of anything that needs work in the User Guide, please post a message here or otherwise let me know.

Here's a specific question for Mac users. In Section 3.3 we currently say this:

"Use the Mac’s Audio MIDI Setup utility to configure your sound card for 48000 Hz, two-channel, 16-bit format."

But several Mac users have reported losing audio unless they set the sample rate to 44100 Hz. Is this always the case with OS X? Should this instruction be changed?

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT