From: Bill Somerville [mailto:g4...@classdesign.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 27 February 2018 9:03 a.m.
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] 1.9 RC2 - UI Suggestion

On 25/02/2018 20:05, Tom Melvin wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Just a little observation on the new 1.9 rc2  (Windows OS) - Very minor
but if anyone in the area.

> The 'Hold Tx Freq' seems to sit on it's own - I have limited screen real
estate so it sticks out.

> If the 'Hold Tx Freq' was dropped in line with 'Report Box' it would allow
the bottom box to be slightly reduced - just 'looks' a little odd at
present.

> Thanks
>
> Tom
> GM8MJV

Hi Tom,

agreed it does look a bit clunky when you can't see the hidden widgets that
occupy the space to the left. They are present in other modes. The gap is a
consequence of the grid layout manager we use to line up the widgets in a
regular grid in that area of the UI.