FT8 is already encroaching on the PSK subbands (or in the case of 17 meters
right on top of the PSK subband) and probably others too.  PLEASE be a good
neighbor and don't do anything to make it worse.  Everyone needs to share a
very limited resource.  Just because FT8 is popular does not provide license to
rain on everyone else's parade.

Mike
WM4B