Hi Dick and all,

On 5/12/2018 12:51 PM, Dick Hale W7PP wrote:
   The test went fine here.... but.  I connected with the fox sending a -17 signal report without problem. The fox set me the RR73 and the program logged the contact... Then, and I don't know why, the program sent another -17 report and the fox sent me another RR73 and the program logged it again.... And again... 3 times, after I got the first RR73 and logged the contact, the program re-sent the -17 report. Is this correct? Seems like a lot of QRM after I got the RR73? Shouldn't the RR73 and a log entry be the end?

     Dick, W7PP

Yes, your *Enable Tx* should have been turned off when you received RR73 from the Fox. At present I have no explanation for why this did not happen. I cannot reproduce the problem here, in local tests, and no other station seemed to experience it.

We will watch for any recurrence. Meanwhile, remember that auto-sequencing is present as an operator aid, not an operator replacement. If you see the program doing something other than what you want, or what you know is right, take action on your own!

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT