The Baker Island DXpedition has brought out the very worst:  Stations calling
blind for hours when KH7Z is not even on FT8, incessant calling below 1000 hz,
calling the wrong call sign (KH7V), calling in the wrong time slot, etc. One
would think that it would be reasonable to at least skim the very ample
instructions that have been put out. But no, it is not about to happen. I came
close to completing for an ATNO on 30m but sadly, I never got his RR73 and did
not go into their log. So, I continue to fight the uninformed and apparently
clueless hoards that have descended upon the bands. And of course throw in bad
propagation, low power, and a less than ideal antenna system and the odds of
making the Q are even lower. Oh well. There is still time. I'd love to getKH1
for that ATNO on any mode, any band.
Best regards,
Gary, K7EK
Radcliff, KY (EM77at)