I have been thinking about this for some time.  Went through the setup again
and things set up different now.  Would anyone be willing to give me a call and
take a look at my signal.
Hal W5GHZ  405-974-0760  anytime

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

    On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎July‎ ‎31‎, ‎2018‎ ‎10‎:‎07‎:‎17‎ ‎AM‎ ‎GMT, Claude Frantz