On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 09:17:06 -0500, Joe Taylor wrote:

>A fourth candidate release ("RC4") of WSJT-X 2.0 is now available for
>download and use by beta testers.

So far, so good. Compiled from source in Kubuntu 18.04. Madea  handful of
contacts on 40M late this evening. No flashes, crashes, wailing or gnashing of
teeth.

The only little nit I have os Operator call isn't sticky in the logging box.
Not that big a deal since I rarely do mutli-op, but I like to fill it in for
completeness if it is there and having to enter if for each QSO gets old. Am I
missing something? I've searched the settings.

73

-Jim
NU0C

--

 "A deep understanding of reality is exactly the same thing as laziness." -
Wally, "Dilbert"