Folks,

I am now up on “main area” 40m  at around 40m at 2250 hz offset ... Thanks
again to Shiro JA9CAC again as my only contact so far!

The issue is that I can see a very strong station – i.e

112230 -6 0.6 1226 ~ JK1VXE KH2JU -15

This station has been as strong as +00 ... I should be making it to this
station; likewise I should have had a response as it has spent a lot of time
calling CQ. Propagation to the US from Oz (generally) is there.

I have made REPEATED attempts to get back with no success.

I will spend the next hour or so calling up here (from 11:30 GMT 17th Nov 2018)
– so if you see me please come back !

If you see a problem with my sig please email back and/or report here for
diagnostics !

73

Steve I
VK3VM / VK3SIR