>> November 30th, when it self-destructs.

As least Version 2 users with prior RC-Version 😉

Just an idea – what is to implement in the first final Version a feature to
send a free text, which can be red on old versions like “pls update wsjt” or so
?

Hopefully the switch will go faster than.

I did a check of percentual usage of WSJT versions for wspr. Around

20% are using a V2.0-RCx version

50% are using V1.9.1

30% (!) are using older versions.

73